Fibre Optic Cabling
Fibre optic cables provide higher transmission rates for data transfer over greater distances than copper cabling solutions and are traditionally used for Backbone and Campus links. As businesses have the requirement for higher levels of bandwidth for applications such as video and 10Gigabit data transmission the need for fibre optic cabling has increased.
GPH Datacoms has invested in the tools and the skills to provide a comprehensive fibre optic cabling service for our customers, which includes the installation, termination and testing of fibre optic links in your premises.
We can undertake the following fibre optic cabling work:
- Mulitmode – OM1, OM2, OM3
- Singlemode – OS1
- Air Blown Fibre – Brand-Rex Blolite solution
- Fibre to the Desk
- Direct termination of fibre optic connectors
- Fusion splicing of fibre optic cables and pigtail terminations
- Power and light meter testing
- OTDR testing (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer)