To ensure that you have the confidence to use GPH Datacoms for your network installations we have provided some basic information that we are often asked to provide by our customers.
We believe that we offer one of the best and most skilled workforces in the business, putting our customers first and providing the highest quality of installation.
It is important to us that clients want to use our services on a repeat basis and feel that we are an important provider to their organisation.
To make the decision to use GPH Datacoms easier consider the following:
- In house design and consultancy service
- Professional indemnity insurance for cable design
- BICSI accredited engineers and corporate member
- Manufacture trained engineers and technicians
- PAYE employed engineers
- Contract labour only used when required and under GPH Datacoms supervision
- GPH Datacoms is a CIS 6 exemption, card holding company
- ISO 9001:2008 accredited company
- Safe working accredited organisation
- Employers liability insurance of £5,000,000
- Public liability insurance of £10,000,000
- Electrical work, server and software supply may be sub-contracted, however this would be part of an overall solution provided by GPH Datacoms and our staff would project manage these services as part of the whole project providing you the client with a single point of contact.
Statements for health and safety, approval certificates for quality and manufacturers accreditations and training can be provided on request as well as references from our satisfied clients.